Liquid Powder mixer ( Powder Induction Systems )
AN ULTIMATE SOLID WATER DISPERSING PROCESS
We can do continuous powder-liquid mixing too!
- Works on the principle of WAHAL high speed powder inducin
- Dust-free, Loss-free & Contamination-free powder dispersing and mixing
- Working heads (i.e. rotor and stator) are specially designed to produce vacuum in the flowing stream to induce powders.
- The powders can directly be induced or dispersed into the stream through silos, sacks, hoppers, barrels, etc.
- Suitable for both continuous as well as batch (re-circulation) processes
- Ensures no lumps/agglomerates are formed as the solids are dosed directly in the stream and thus, the solids are mixed/homogenized thoroughly in the liquids and then pumped into the vessel.
- Achieves up to 80% solids in the final product, which are re-circulated to get the desired results
- Wet-out-solids are easily incorporated at higher flow rates
- No foreign air is entrapped in the flowing stream as the powder stream is much denser and thicker.
- Alumina suspensions
- Starch solutions
- Calcium carbonate
- Milk powder
- Fumed Silica
- All applications where large amounts of solids are incorporated into liquids