MULTI SHAFT MIXER
The design of triple shaft mixer extends and advanced technically over the dual shaft mixer. High shear tools fitted for the efficient mixing and increase the capability of emulsifying and homogenizing product. For high viscous liquid requires a high shear force for mixing to reduce its product size. The design of triple shaft mixer as same as a dual shaft mixer with the addition of one more offset high speed mixer fitted on the opposite site of low speed shaft. Also, it helps to reduce the process time. It is useful in the disintegration of solids into liquids or emulsification.
HOW IS IT WORK?
- In a triple shaft mixer, materials are mixed under laminar condition rather than turbulent mixing. It works in slow speed of a shaft or slow RPM.
- The high viscous product is pushed into the working zone of the high shear blade and lower shear blade that mixed, dispersed and dissolves the materials.
- Teflon scrapers available in the mixing unit which cleans the mixer walls during operation and helps to reduce the wastage of materials and improve the mixing product quality and aids in heat transfer to an external jacket.
- Variable speed for agitator and disperser or homogenizer.
- Strong homogenization by top entry batch homogenize,
- Vacuum system to take out the air bubbles during mixing and to transfer the ingredients,
- Complete process of mixing, dissolving, dispersing, emulsifying, homogenizing, heating and cooling in one unit.
- Cosmetics & Toiletries: cream, lotion, gel, toothpaste;
- Pharmaceuticals: ointment, syrup, injection;
- Food: mayonnaise, jam, butter;
- Chemicals: polyester, synthetic fiber.