Ketchup Processing and Manufacturing Plant
Ketchup preparation unit comprises of the following sections:
- Fresh tomatoes would be fed to the in-feed conveyor to feed the raw tomato to the reception section
- The tomatoes are conveyed to fruit washing station to remove outer dirt and foreign matter from the fruit skin and grading section.
- Washed tomato would be feed to the inspection cum sorting table where unwanted, damaged tomatoes would be separated out manually.
- Washed graded tomatoes would be passed on to the fruit mill having rotors and stator with inner and outer serration respectively to form initial thick puree of the washed tomatoes.
- The material passed through the mill is then pumped into the pulper to pulp the puree formed through the mill and de-seed the pulp to further process into fine paste.
- The de-seeded pulp so formed is then fed into the inline pasteurizer for pasteurizing and further transferred to the processing/mixing vessel.
- The mixing vessel is mounted with the homogenizer and vacuum pump to process under vacuum along with a feeding system to feed the desired volume of ingredients directly into the cooking kettle.
- The prepared ketchup is then pumped into the buffer storage vessel which is then transferred into the packaging station.
- Glass Bottle Packing For Tomato Puree/Ketchup:
(Rotary Bottle Washing Machines, Inspection Conveyor (Semi-Automatic), Twin/Four Head Liquid Filling Machine for Ketch-up, Bottle Crowning and Sealing Machines (Automatic), Labeling Machine (Automatic)
- Can Packing For Paste/Concentrate:
(Hot Filling Screw Pump, Can body reformer, Can Flanger, Can bottom seamer, Semi Automatic Filling Machine, Can top seamer (Stationary Type), Lid embossing machine, Vacuum Tester, Canning Retorts, Steam Lines, Can Conveyor, Sticker Labeling Machine, Labeling Table)
- Steam Boiler with Water softener, Cooling Tower, pump piping, Air compressor, Effluent Treatment Plant, Boiler Chimney, All service pipelines.